Sensitive Acne Prone Skin Use Skin Dr London DAILY SOAP
Acne prone and sensitive skin is one of the worst skin combinations to have. Everyone dreams of having a flawless skin, and if you take the right care of it, it’s also not very difficult to achieve.
But, if you have acne prone skin, you certainly have to face more problems than a person who has normal or dry skin. But, your situation becomes even worse, when your acne prone skin is very sensitive too. Even the most apt face washes and best soap for women may prove harsh for such skin types.
Indulge in the Right Skin Care Regime
If you have acne prone and sensitive skin, it’s important that you not only minimize the number of skin products that you use, but, also, indulge in the right skin care regime.
A few things that can help you maintain healthy, supple, and pimple-free skin includes:
- Follow the CTM (Cleansing, Toning and Moisturizing) routine carefully. You can use a light cleanser and toner specially made for sensitive skin, along with the Skin Dr London Daily Moisturizer on your skin.
- Drink a lot of water to stay hydrated. One of the prime reasons for acne is the skin impurities, and especially the ones that enter inside the skin through pores. Drinking water not only hydrates you, but, also flushes out all the toxins from the body, leading to significant reduction in the impurities which cause acne.
- Apply foundation on the skin with clean hands instead of using a makeup brush to do so. It will keep all the impurities hidden in the makeup brush away from your skin.
- Reduce the number of times you apply makeup to your face. If you do it 4 – 5 times a week, minimize it to just two times a week to observe significant difference.
- Apart from using a face wash specially made for acne, use the best soap or bodywash that controls acne on the body, does not dry outs the skin, and nourishes it
Home Remedies for Sensitive Acne Prone Skin
Instead of using chemical compounds infused beauty products, it’s always better to look for the natural ingredients which don’t have any side effects on the skin. For instance, honey is enriched with anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and moisturizing qualities, which make it extremely good for the acne prone and sensitive skin. There are many other anti-bacterial ingredients which can not only check the growth of acne, but also help in reducing the acne marks, and pigmentation.
Skin Dr London DAILY SOAP
For acne prone skin, one needs to be very careful in selecting the best soap, which not only helps in controlling the acne, but, also ensures that the skin does not become too dry. The The Skin Dr London Daily Soap is one of the best soap for women, that actively cleans the sebum and prevents it from accumulating on the skin. At the same time, it thoroughly cleans the skin and wipes off all the dirt, or grime which has gathered over the skin. It greatly helps in controlling the acne. Also, as the Skin Dr London Daily Soap is enriched with natural oils and skin nourishing properties, it keeps the skin hydrated and prevents the flakiness. For best results, you can combine it with Skin Dr London Daily Moisturizer and Skin Dr London Daily Facewash.
Buy Skin Dr London DAILY SOAP from HERE
You may also like
You may also like